Monday, July 23, 2012

Ranch Dressing

I know this is a silly "recipe" to post, but it's my favorite simple, homemade ranch dressing.  It's a million times better than a bottle of ranch, but faster than chopping up a bunch of herbs for homemade dressing.  I also love that it doesn't contain sour cream, which adds too much tang for my personal taste.  This consistency is perfect for dipping veggies, but if you need it slightly thinner for a salad, just add a tiny bit more milk.


Restaurant-Style Ranch Dressing
-adapted from Kneader's Bakery-

Heaping 1/2 c. mayonnaise (light is fine)
7 oz. container Greek yogurt (I prefer the 2%)
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix

Whisk ingredients together. Serve as a salad dressing or dip for vegetables. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment