Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Garlic Cheese Biscuits

I was hesitant to make these, since I am not a huge fan of Bisquick. But the recipe reminded me of my sister-in-law's famous Sausage Balls, so I decided to give them a try. I'm SO glad I did! They were the perfect accompaniment to our Sunday dinner, since I was too short on time to make bread or rolls. They literally take 15 minutes from start to finish, and are so delicious! So far, I've only used dried parsley, but I'm anxious to use the fresh herbs from our garden this summer!

Garlic Cheese Biscuits

2 c. Bisquick mix
2/3 c. milk
1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 c. butter, melted
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. dried parsley

Mix together Bisquick and milk just until moistened. Fold in cheese. Drop by spoonfuls (I used my cookie scoop) on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine melted butter with garlic salt and parsley and brush over each biscuit while hot. Serve immediately.

Posted by Picasa
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment