Monday, June 22, 2009

Grilled Chicken Marinade

To be honest, I haven't tried this yet (which makes me REALLY nervous to post it on my blog). But it's my Aunt Mary's recipe, and my mom made it for Father's Day. Apparently it was a HUGE hit!!! (And you can't beat 4 ingredients, right?) If you make it, let me know if it's a keeper or not.

Grilled Chicken Marinade

2 c. Italian Dressing
1 c. salsa
6 Tbsp. sugar

Approx. 6 chicken breasts

** Marinade amounts can easily be adjusted. Just plan on 2 parts Italian dressing to 1 part salsa, and add 3 Tbs. of sugar per cup of dressing.

Combine marinade ingredients in large ziplock bag. Add chicken and thoroughly coat. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Remove chicken from fridge 30 minutes prior to grilling. Place on hot grill (medium-high heat) and cook on both sides until no longer pink in middle.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Hi..you dont know me...Ive commented before on your family blog. I am a friend of Alisha and Jeff. I LOVE cooking blogs and always look to them for recipes...yours has some great ones on it and so I was wondering if I might have your permission to place a link to your food blog on my own personal blog? If you arent comfortable with that, I completely understand but wanted to ask. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete