Friday, May 15, 2009

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

Oh my! This fruit dip is PURE HEAVEN! And with only a few ingredients, you'll have to force yourself not to make this for every single occasion!

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
With a mixer, beat until fluffy:

1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
1 cup Powdered Sugar

Add, the following, and blend until smooth:

1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 cup cold milk

Gently fold in:

1 container cool whip (I generally make fresh whipped cream by using 1 1/2 c. whipped cream + 1/3 c. sugar, whipped until fluffy)

Serve with a variety of fruits.  I like to mix in homemade caramel sauce and serve it with bananas and apples, but it's good however you want to eat it...Even by the spoonful! :-) 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Alyssa! Hey-it's Erin, Heidi's sister. What a great blog. It's so nice to see you doing so well with your beautiful family-not to mention your beautiful food! Yum! I'm trying that Brazilian lime drink as soon as possible! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, hello? HOw come I didn't know you had a cooking blog? WHERE HAVE I BEEN? I am way excited about this! Super idea Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever tried 8 oz cream cheese, mixed with 8 oz jar of marshmallow cream and a little lemon juice. Divine on fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow i just made this and ate it and it was deeellliiccciious. I'll be making this often. Thank you for such a great summer recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just made this last night for a family BBQ and it was amazing. What a great summer recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am one of Tracy Pickett's friends from high school and I found your blog. I made this dip this weekend for my dad's birthday. I thought it was yummy and I got TONS of compliments on it. I can't wait to try another one of your recipes.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete