Crockpot Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
1 package (10-ounce) frozen chopped spinach
1pound uncooked ground beef
1 jar (10-ounce) pesto sauce, Classico
1 cup frozen chopped onion
1 large egg
1 container (15-ounce) ricotta cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Canola oil cooking spray
2 jars (16-ounces each) four-cheese Alfredo pasta sauce
1 box (9-ounce) no-boil lasagna sheets, Barilla
1 package (16-ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place spinach in a microwave –safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high setting for 6 to 8 minutes. Drain. Let stand until cool enough to handle; squeeze out excess liquid.
2. In a large skillet, brown meat over medium-high heat, cook and stir turkey until browned, breaking up clumps. Drain off fat. Stir pesto sauce and onion; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat egg with a fork. Stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and spinach until combined; set aside.
4. Coat a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon ¾ cup of the pasta sauce into slow cooker. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles, breaking them to fit. Add 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese mixture, spreading to edges. Sprinkle on third of beef mixture over the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Top with ¾ cup of pasta sauce. Repeat layers twice more. End with noodles and remaining pasta sauce. Cover and refrigerate remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 3 1/ ro 4 ½ hours or until noodles are tender.
6. Turn off slow cooker. Sprinkle reserved mozzarella cheese on top of lasagna mixture. Cover; let stand for ten minutes or until cheese is melted.
WW Points: 13 points (1/10th of recipe)