Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies


















These are my all-time favorite chocolate chip cookies! They are chewy and thick, and super buttery. You just have to try them to believe me!


Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Alyssa Griffeth-

1 ¾ c. butter, cold and sliced into pieces
1 ½ c. sugar
2 ¼ c. brown sugar packed
4 eggs
2 Tbsp. vanilla
6 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 ½ tsp. salt
2 bags milk chocolate chips (24 oz.)

Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Mix dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture. Add chocolate chips. Chill for 1 hour in fridge (or less time in the freezer). Scoop with small ice cream scoop. Bake at 325 for 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake!
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I also have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, but I think these actually beat it!

    I made these on Sunday and LOVE them. They really are very chewy. I didn't refrigerate my dough for very long (I'm a very impatient cook), so they went kind of flat, but I have tons of dough left over in the fridge (I only baked a dozen), so I'm thinking the second batch will produce much thicker cookies.

    Thanks for posting this one :)

    ReplyDelete