Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Black Bean Avocado Salsa



This is one of my absolute favorite recipes! In the summer, I make a big bowl of it and we eat it for dinner while hanging out at the pool! It's so yummy!



Black Bean Avocado Salsa
-Erin L.-

1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can sweet white corn, drained (or 1.5 cups of frozen white corn)
3 tomatoes, chopped
3 avocados, chopped-- I squeeze lime juice over them to prevent browning
1 head cilantro, chopped
10-12 drops Tabasco sauce
1/2 onion, diced
2 pkg. Good Seasons Italian dressing (mix per direcions with vinegar, oil, and water, but add TWO dressing packets instead of one)

Mix all but dressing. Follow directions for dressing, but add extra packet. Pour desired amount of dressing over dip. Serve with chips.

(**NOTE** You will probably have almost half of the dressing left over!)
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious and I know we have all of these ingredients in our pantry :) I'll definitely be adding garlic to mine!

    Marlene
    Visit my site for Alaska Fishing Lodge Sitka AK

    ReplyDelete